One of its kind
Top stereo system, English speaking guide, soft and comfortable seats that give you relaxing feeling, cold beer and best sightseeing in Berlin.
Customers say it all
Our Berlin Beer Bike customer reviews are confirmation of a incredible service, assistance and best an incentive for cash.
Create your own trip by choosing what would you like to drink, add some pizza or a t-shirt to make it even more memorable and unique.
From €30, - Per Person
- One hour sightseeing ride on one of a kind Berlin Beer Bike
- Up to 16 persons - enjoy with all of your friends
- 2 pints of beer per person. Prosecco as an option.
- English speaking sober driver - guide
- Roof, comfy seats and easy to pedal
- Bicycle ride never tasted so good!
Team behind Berlin beer bike knows what they do and how to do it best way! We had a lot of fun and a lot of beer:)
This is a must in Berlin! We have been 10 people and everyone loved biking around the city, perfect way to see around the city and have fun. We already booked our next bicycle trip in Berlin
Just fantastic! A lot of beer, a lot of fun with friends, fresh air and activity. What can you wish for more
Great sightseeing day in the city of Berlin with Prosecco. Was just perfect! Definitely recommend!
We have booked experience on the website, but then needed some special extra for our experience, which was organised hassle free by the team. Thanks also for a small presents after the ride. We loved it! Recommend!
reliable, credible, ethical
Erich-Steinfurth-Straße 6, Berlin, Germany
Dircksenstraße 38 10178 Berlin Germany
Frequently asked questions
Why book Berlin Beer Bike?
Why choose Berlin Beer Bike? You like beer? And want to get familiar with the city? Well there is no better way than to do it on a bike. Our charming and knowledgeable guide will show you the best spots in town.
How can we book a trip?
To book experience you will have to choose the time and date, type of the bike and additional items if needed. At that point all we require is either deposit of 20% to confirm your booking or the full amount upfront. Payment can be made using your credit or debit card.
What are the minimum amount of people required?
If you want to have an easy pedaling and comfy ride than 6 persons is perfect number for it.
What type of beer we offer?
The best draft beer in town you can get. It is brewed for special events and is ideal for a tasting local beer and sharing it with friends. Our beer has been produced in accordance with old traditions, that's why we are so proud for it's unique taste, that is loved by so many.
What about restrictions?
There is, you must be at least 18 years old. And also behavior is important, be respectful to stuff and other people. In other case driver and guide has the right to stop the activity.
What about the poor weather?
No worries, our roof design will leave you dry in case of a rain. And also our bicycle design allows to ride it even in snowy conditions.
Can we stop and have a break?
Sure, if you want to take a photo or watch a sunset and relax, just ask your guide or driver and they will stop Beer Bike for a break
What is the meeting point and route of the beer bike?
The pick-up and drop off points are set to Erich-Steinfurth-Straße 6, Berlin, Germany. You can see the meeting point using the following link: Berlin Beer Bike Meeting Point.
We tour in the Berlin districts of Berlin-Mitte, Berlin-Friedrichshain and Berlin-Kreuzberg. Potential sights are Alexanderplatz, the "Alex", Spree-Insel, Berliner Dom, Hackescher Markt, Frankfurter Tor, Strausberger Platz, East Side Gallery, Berlin Wall, Oberbaumbrücke, Spree, "Kiez" Kreuzberg, Mercedes-Benz Arena, The Wall Museum.
Terms and Conditions
Berlin Beer Bike Customer Privacy Notice
We take the storing and processing of your data very seriously. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices.
This document has been written to provide you with a clear and detailed explanation of how your data will be handled by us and outlines your rights in relation to your data, under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in form on our site (www.berlinbeerbike.eu) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our site, search for information, make a booking via our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and details of any declared health condition, or dietary requirement.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share that data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data.
• We work closely with third parties, including, for example, business partners, activity providers, suppliers and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers. We will notify you if we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.COOKIES
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your data;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above, depending on the types of information we receiveDISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, activity providers, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or with you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to such advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users in order to target a specific audience;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Berlin Beer Bike or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Berlin Beer Bike, our customers, staff, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
In the rare and unlikely circumstance that we need to transfer your data outside of the EEA, or to an international organisation, to comply with our legal or contractual requirements, we have in place safeguards to ensure the security of your data.
Under the Regulation you have multiple rights in relation to your personal data, including:
• the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or by updating your preferences at any time by contacting us in the ways outlined in the Contact section below.
• the right to request the rectification of any errors in the data we are holding about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us in the ways outlined in the Contact section below and we will endeavour to rectify any errors as quickly as possible.
• the right to access information held about you, by way of a Subject Access Request (SAR). SARs should be submitted by post, to the address detailed in the Contact section below. SARs will be processed free of charge in accordance with the timeframe laid out by the Regulation, this being within one month of receipt for standard requests and within two months of receipt for repeated or complex requests.
Note that our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own Privacy Policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.CONTACT
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to us as follows:
• By email to email@example.com
• By calling +44 20 3936 8219 (option 2) and requesting to speak to a member of our Operations Team